20 Best Wake Up Songs: Rise, Shine, and Dance Outta Bed
Hitting that snooze button one too many times? Need something a tad more invigorating than that annoying alarm beep? Look no further, because I’ve got a playlist that’ll get your toes tapping and catapult you out of bed faster than the scent of fresh pancakes. These tunes aren’t just good morning vibes – they’re a full-on sunrise in song form. Let’s dive in!
Wake Up Playlist 🌞🎵
Classic Rock to Rock Your Mornings
Nothing beats the golden age of rock to set the pace for the day:
- “Here Comes The Sun” by The Beatles – The name says it all. This song is basically morning sunshine in audio form.
- “Eye of the Tiger” by Survivor – If this doesn’t make you feel like tackling the day, nothing will.
- “Beautiful Day” by U2 – A melody to match those morning aspirations.
- “Start Me Up” by The Rolling Stones – It’s all in the title.
Pop Anthems to Pop Outta Bed
The modern hits that make waking up feel like a party:
- “Happy” by Pharrell Williams – Impossible to listen to this without at least a toe-tap.
- “Can’t Stop the Feeling!” by Justin Timberlake – Spoiler: This feeling is sheer, unadulterated joy.
- “Wake Me Up” by Avicii – A bit on the nose, but undeniably energizing.
- “On Top of the World” by Imagine Dragons – For that top-of-the-morning feeling.
Retro Vibes to Rewind to Rise
A dose of nostalgia to kickstart your day:
- “Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go” by Wham! – A surefire way to jolt awake with glee.
- “Walking On Sunshine” by Katrina and the Waves – Sunshine, again. Essential for morning vibes.
- “Don’t Stop Believin'” by Journey – A timeless tune to inspire morning motivation.
- “Dancing in the Street” by Martha and the Vandellas – Get up and move, even if it’s just to the coffee maker.
Hip-Hop & R&B to Hop Out of Bed
When you need that beat to boost your morning:
- “Stronger” by Kanye West – Wake up feeling invincible.
- “Empire State of Mind” by Jay-Z ft. Alicia Keys – Start your day on a New York high.
- “Lift Off” by Jay-Z & Kanye West ft. Beyoncé – Morning launch sequence activated!
- “Good Morning” by Kanye West – West knows how to set the morning mood.
Mellow Melodies for Gentle Wakes
For those mornings when you need a gentle nudge:
- “Banana Pancakes” by Jack Johnson – Soothing and appetizing.
- “Three Little Birds” by Bob Marley – “Don’t worry about a thing” – the best morning mantra.
- “Sunday Morning” by Maroon 5 – Even if it’s not Sunday, this song sets a chill tone.
- “Budapest” by George Ezra – A whimsical melody for your AM moments.
To Conclude: Seize the Day (With a Soundtrack!)
With this playlist, every day starts on a high note. Waking up doesn’t have to be a chore – with the right jams, it can be the highlight of your day! So, swap out that jarring alarm sound, get these songs on your morning playlist, and dance your way into the day. Rise, shine, and sing on! 🌞🎤