21 Best Kids Karaoke Songs: Lil’ Rockstars in the Making
Alright, superstar parents and kiddo karaoke enthusiasts! Ready to take the mini-stage by storm? While belting out the latest hits might be your jam, kiddos need a mix of catchy tunes, easy lyrics, and that sprinkle of childhood magic. So whether it’s for a fun-filled family night or the star act of a birthday bash, here are the songs that’ll have every tiny singer shouting, “Encore!”
Kids Karaoke Guide 🎤👶
Songs from our favorite flicks that kids can’t resist:
- “Let It Go” from Frozen – Snow queen vibes, anyone?
- “How Far I’ll Go” from Moana – Ride the wave and hit those notes.
- “Circle of Life” from The Lion King – Nants ingonyama bagithi Baba!
- “Under the Sea” from The Little Mermaid – Dive deep into this aquatic jam.
- “Can’t Stop the Feeling!” from Trolls – Pop, lock, and sing it out!
Classic Kid Jams
The timeless hits we all grew up with:
- “Wheels on the Bus” – Roll out the fun with this one.
- “If You’re Happy and You Know It” – Clap your hands and sing along!
- “Old MacDonald Had a Farm” – E-I-E-I-Oh, this is a bop!
- “Twinkle Twinkle Little Star” – A little starry lullaby action.
Pop Bops for Tots
Current hits that are just too catchy:
- “Happy” by Pharrell Williams – Because every tiny dancer loves to clap along.
- “Shake It Off” by Taylor Swift – Perfect for shaking off those toddler blues.
- “Uptown Funk” by Mark Ronson ft. Bruno Mars – Funky vibes for little jivers.
- “Dance Monkey” by Tones and I – Monkeying around guaranteed!
Oldies for the Young’uns
Introduce them to some old-school gold:
- “Yellow Submarine” by The Beatles – Sail away on this iconic tune.
- “ABC” by The Jackson 5 – Easier than 1-2-3!
- “Walking on Sunshine” by Katrina & The Waves – Sunshine and happiness rolled into one.
- “I’m a Believer” by The Monkees – Make them believe in the magic of music.
Rock Out, Kiddo Style!
For when they want to unleash their inner rockstar:
- “We Will Rock You” by Queen – Foot stomping fun!
- “Eye of the Tiger” by Survivor – For the mini champs.
- “Ghostbusters” Theme Song – Who you gonna call? All the little singers!
- “Happy Together” by The Turtles – Because together is the best way to sing.
Mic Drop Moment: Wrapping up!
So there it is, the ultimate playlist for our pint-sized performers. Whether they’re singing solo, duetting with their besties, or getting the whole gang together for a chorus, these songs are sure to light up any kiddo karaoke night. Remember, it’s not about hitting every note perfectly – it’s about having a blast and making memories. So, warm up those vocal cords, queue up the tracks, and let the kiddie concert begin! 🎤